This 3-day training, in-person training is for those teachers who wish to be experts among their peers in teaching with tech.
What you learn with pre-work and in-person course supervision can then be taken back to your teams so you can grow and excel in the connected classroom together.
Upon completion, participants will receive the Teaching with Tech Train-the-Trainer Certificate of Completion.
- Introduction to Teaching, Tech, and Talent Development
- Team Exercises
- Breakout Groups
- Camera Training
- Several Training Classes Run by Participants
- Feedback Rounds
- Peer Supervision
- Learning Summary
- Learn the concepts behind Teaching with Tech
- Get introduced to tech options for virtual and hybrid learning
- Teach with technology using a variety of tools in different settings
- Understand how to use technology as a way to amplify strengths
- Master how to simultaneously engage students both online and offline
- Discover rules, tips, tools, tricks, and best practices
- Run short sessions in digital environments with feedback
- Learn and apply storytelling and visualization as central elements
- Obtain guidelines for how to supervise and support others as you train them in the Teaching with Tech methodology
- Gain a deeper understanding of technology for different environments (audio, video, hardware, software, and applications)
After the course, you will gain access to the Teaching with Tech learning platform to share with your peers: tools, materials, and checklists.