This option provides schools and districts with the opportunity to work with Teaching with Tech to craft a customized program tailored to fit the requirements and interests of their own school or district. We will collaborate with school stakeholders to design the curriculum, leveraging each other’s unique knowledge, expertise, and experiences in this new era for education.
Upon completion, the school or district will receive the Teaching with Tech School Certificate.
In terms of program length, programs can start at a one-day intensive and grow from there to meet the specific needs of your team.
Modules for Custom School Programs Can Include:
- Teaching, Tech, and Talent Development – An Introduction for Schools
- Custom Assessments: Digital Readiness Assessment & You at Your Best Assessment
- Personalized Teaching with Tech Learning Plan
- Team Exercises, Breakout Groups, Cross-Subject Teacher Collaborations
- Camera Training
- Feedback and Peer Supervision
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Full Teaching with Tech Learning Summary and Next Steps for Continued Development
We also offer longer programs:
Our “TeachingUp” program duration is anywhere from six to nine months. The program is designed for schools that want to offer their teachers the opportunity to “dive deeper”, providing more time to learn, practice, and hone their skills. This program includes more assessments, more tools, and more supervision as we progress through the program. Please reach out if this is of interest to your school.
Program Design and Facilitation
Matthias Ehrhardt and Team
Varies depending on program length and choice of modules.
Get in touch to discuss your options!
We look forward to helping you and your school design the ideal program to help your team level up.